Thread: Movin' on
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello "Friends",
After reading this thread, a thought came to me. When I left the UK, I left many of my friends who I had grown up with. We all went to school together, played together, and grew as adults together. When I left, I had no idea I was going to find a man over in the states who I would want to share the rest of my life with. I truly thought I would be back in the UK one day with my family and friends, but sometimes things don't work out like you pictured them to.

I've made many new friends over here (including ALL of you), but I continue to maintain my friendships with many folks at home. A friend lives in your heart. You share memories (good and bad) with them that nobody else can understand. Sometimes you don't hear from a friend for a long time, but when you do it's as if you never left. So, when your hearts are aching for a friend, I suggest you sit down and dash off a note to an old friend and remind them of the old times you've shared. As I mentioned above, nobody can share those memories with you-only that friend. You'll be surprized at how many healthy people are feeling the same way we are in this thread.

A friend is simply this....SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN YOUR HEART AND LOVES YOU KNOW MATTER WHAT!

Thank you my friends,
Chris

Chris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote