View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 08:53 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Ooooh, major baloney on being able to avoid surgery if they'd seen us earlier...I don't buy it frankly. (My opinion here folks.) I am so sick of chiros and docs talking out of their backsides...

TOS is progressive in my opinion.

TOS is a monster illness. There is no cure. Only managing your health and treatment to your very BEST result.

THANK GOD you can have a surgery to lessen your symptoms - what IF there was no surgery??? How would you feel with no options for help???

Have you ever had surgeries?

I've had cesarean, hysterectomy, breast lumpectomy(s) and reduction on both sides, and not to mention removal of a cyst on my wrist, tonsils as an adult, wisdom teeth...NONE of these were as EASY as the TOS surgery.

I went to Dr. Annest in Denver for my surgery. My pal was out eating the second or third night after surgery...

Come on, this is a possibly GREAT thing since maybe you will have more relief than you ever imagined! Recovery - reshmovery - if it were not for the meds / pharmacy mess up caused by my work comp adjuster I'd have been out of there by the third day easy...maybe shorter. My scar is about 1 inch long, under my armpit, and no one can even sit it after one year!

So I am here for you, we are here for you, this is going to be OK. Just don't be a smoker or a big drinker, and you're going to be ok. Yes, a slight FEW out of many here have had complications - but let's not go there, and you can do a lot to reduce those risks by choosing and interviewing more than one top TOS doc, off of our list. OK? OK!!!

It's going to be a GREAT 2008!!!
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote