View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 08:59 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

OK, if you read these posts a lot, which I have the feeling you don't, YES, SCAR TISSUE is our major concern after surgery, our major problem after surgery, and usually at least part (a major part) of why symptoms that disappeared now return...We talk about scar tissue ALL of the time...

Think about what you're doing repetitively that could be contributing to this return of symptoms or causing scar tissue. Or, did you have an event, such as a car accident, which may have caused scar tissue to form. Whatever you can do, do it to prevent more harm.

But, I believe TOS is progressive, and even with the best efforts, sometimes the symptoms just march on.

That said, I am concerned that you are developing either RSD or Reynaud's. Please look up both, here or on the Net. Learn what to do to keep your hands protected from the cold, etc., and what to do to keep your hands from getting super - hyper - sensitive from the RSD. Also, there is lymphodema to watch out for - sometimes it comes due to a bite of an insect, or after surgery, but basically it is when the lymph nodes throughout the skin do not move fluid or drain or circulate properly. So I think someone needs to massage your arm / hand and get and keep those fluids in your skin moving. Check out lymphodema and the pictures - not an ok thing - and there is no "cure" for it, either.

I hope this helps you and God bless. Just my opinion and reading...btw.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote