Thread: Movin' on
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone just caught up reading all the posts. Everyone is right in their own way. I have lost friends because of death, or moving away. Also because we just drifted apart. I am guilty of not keeping the friendship going. If they stopped calling or coming around I just figured they didn't care anymore. Things really changed when I got sick. I couldn't go places anymore like I did, didn't have the parties we used to have. My husband and I always had something going at our house. Things stopped and that is when you find out who your friends really are. Now with the passing of my husband I really don't have that many friends. My true friend now is my puppy SAGE. She is so devoted just in the short time I have had her. I feel I have made so many friends among all of you. Since I found this space. You have helped me feel that you care and are really interested in what I have to say. Even if it is really nothing but just venting about my life. I hope you feel that I am a new friend. Even though it is cyper space. Take care. ------Joyce----- I still don't know how to use this computer. That is why my messages are all put together.
Jappy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote