View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if anyone else can relate to sunnysidedown's words... I know I sure can.

I wonder if I can tell you that the other day, I again read the most amazing essays AND poetry written by me over 30 years ago. It was such a confusing time - I was about 17 or 18 years old, in an unhealthy relationship, child of an alcoholic parent, child of divorce.... blah blah blah...

I wonder at how difficult it is for me to put my head around all my writings... and how much I am still the same today as I was then....

I wonder at how insightful I was back then .... and even though I know so much more now.... I knew it then but didn't know it!

Sunnysidedown - I'm absolutely petrified to get back out into the working world - I realte so much to what you are talking about. Fortunately for me, my medication is working, but its tough. I bought a pass to swim as much as I can at the indoor pool - I have hardly used it. I don't always answer the phone. Oh, I could go on and on. But there is a good side... I am also changing a lot of things in my life...so its not all doom and gloom for me. I just hope you get out of this doom and gloom soon... and wanted you to know that you are not alone. We are all so different but we walk similiar paths.

sorry that wasn't a wonder.
I love our forum so much... I learn more every day.

and I think its soon time for someone to start a new wonder thread...

xooxoxoxo
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote