View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 09:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlhperry View Post
It's Genii. What's wrong? Did you lose your dictionary? What are you, Helpless? Did you hide it on a top shelf where it is to inconvenient to reach?
Did you really want an answer to the plural of Genius or was it a rhetroical question?

I am just playing with you, sir. I am afraid I am also one of those types of people, like Teri, who enjoy going out of my way to acknowledge positive aspects I see in strangers or finding answers to questions.

If you do it in a positive way, unlike above, the receiver of the info will appreciate the positive observation. Help presented in a negative way will receive a negative responce. Words are such important symbols to communicate with.

Vicky
I too always try to find the good side of people no matter what, and will go out of the way to help. I work in customer service, and the dealers I work with rely on me to help them. They also like the fact that I recognize them immediately when they call, and that I actually take the time to call them back. I guess common courtesy and respect is something that's not part of the picture these days. I agree if you give someone help in a kind, helpful manner, the response back is a good one.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote