Thread: Provigil
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lynlee

I truly hope your doctor can bring it into NZ for you AND I hope it gives you a little boost.

Boy, I sure learned a lesson about overdoing it. At least you have me to learn from, eh? You're probably smarter than I am and could have figured out to not go to town with your artificial energy.

Doing so, makes the brain fog even worse than it was.

I was relating on my blog that my mind is like trying to start a car when it's cold outside. You keep turning the key and hear the engine trying to start, but it doesn't. You try again, and again, and again. If you're lucky, the car will eventually start. Sometimes you just end up flooding the engine.

Yesterday was one of those days. If you sat in the desk next to me, you'd hear me constantly saying "come on... come on..." just like I would when trying to get my car to start. I even sometimes pounded the desk- kind of like I'd pound the dashboard if the car wouldn't start. (I'm not a desk pounder- I'm a kind and gentle person!)

My job sometimes requires building databases with lots of functions in them and it's SO HARD to make that stuff come to the surface. I used to be able to do it practically in my sleep. Yesterday really depressed me because it was such a struggle.

Oh well, it WILL get better. I know it will, and that's what's important.

Keep me informed on the Provigil!

~ Groucho Marx

RisibleGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote