View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

it's sad. the school's don't want to help either.

lil'monkey has a myspace. it's blocked. no one can view it except people i approve. i have the password...she doesn't. her friends know that i check the messages and the bullitins.

one of the girls on her friends list changed hers up about a month ago. i was shocked. sickened. this is a 9th grade girl. crotch shots..boys posting about oral sex with her. this girls myspace is not blocked. listed her age as 99. this means anyone can view it. pedifiles....

i contacted the school. this girl had pictures of her wearing her school t-shirt and a thong. mentions the school allover the place and all the activities and teams that she is on.

the school would do nothing. not contact her parents.

so i did. left messages that they never returned. even at the mothers work. i thought maybe the girl had erased them. nope, imo they just didn't care.

so i contacted the local police. her myspace is now gone. this is child endangerment by the parents. they knew what was on her myspace.

pretty sick people.

alffe, i visited the pearl harbour memorial in hawaii. one of the most moving experiences of my life.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote