View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 02:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD and Pain Meds Help

I have been on Opana for a chronic pain condition called RSD or CRPS. I was on Fentanyl patches for over a year before but could not keep my eyes open so my Dr switched me to Opana ER. I take 60mgs twice daily and I really want off of them. So I quit cold turkey and am having major withdrawals. Maybe I am just a wimp.....have never really taken meds for anything before all of this, but my seven yr old son died in my lap from cancer and he was on some major meds at the end. I just can't do this anymore I am miserable on it, and I want my life back....can't understand why anyone would do this to themselves on purpose I have felt awful since I started on any meds. I have been on the Opana since January and the withdrawals are killing me. Very fidgety, nauseated, severe severe headaches, very moody, upset stomache, want to sleep it off but can't sleep. Please help anyone i am soooo miserable and don't know what to do. I asked my Doc to take me off and he would not even hear of it, so I took matters upon myself. Mayn other side effects....does anyone know how long this crap lasts....I do have 10mg immediate relief but am trying desperately not to take them. I have been off the Opana for 57 hours and have taken 2 breakthroughs
Avery777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote