Thread: S N O W!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 03:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm the Puneiest of the Puney

New snow is so pretty when you can just look at it and stay inside. When we lived in Utah, our house was at the bottom of a canyon on a "bench", they called it. So we got more snow than the city. We could see the mountains out of our back yard and they were amazing. We have a smaller range to look at now but I miss the big ones.

Hey Puney Billie, I know exactly what you mean. You have fibro, right? If so, it's really hard to overcome the blah's and aches and pains. Stretching in the morning really helps me. Putting on music I enjoy helps when I do it. Some easy excercises after breakfast gives me some energy for a while. My sister-in-law walks her dog every day for her excercises. And loosing a few pounds would help and has in the past but I'm kinda stuck at the same place. Oh, online shopping gives me a kick kind of like your quest for dolls. I guess I'm saying is that identifying things that make me feel good inside and out and doing them helps me. But I have to tell you, I must PUSH myself to do them.

Hope that helps a little, Billie. I'm so very sorry you are just not feeling well. The holiday season is hard on many. Hang in there, honey.

Love,
Nancy-H
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote