View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 10:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default those wigs!

Those wigs look too fake...can tell are wigs! specially the blue one! LoL!
Did you notice....$50 plus S&H....OK...but did you see they're out of stock on the pink ones!

Someones ingenius and making a few dollars!...Lucky ducks! Can I borrow few bucks from someone here?
I didn't see any for my Bitty Boo boy...he needs a toup'e and handle bar mustache and something to cover his Schnauezer, his is very large so will need a size triple X
oh baby oh baby! He's my lil man!

I think people who baby their animals, dress them up, carry around in baby carriers must have something wrong with them don't ya think? Or is it normal? Could be a "side'e" from having a serious B12 deficiency?
As you can see....B-boo has some serious hang up...nurses from our Lab every day of his life.
My cats may never get run over by a car, but certainly get eaten by coyotes way out here in the sticks!
Chemar...I'm glad prayers were answered and Shadow is home safe now. I wanna know how you keep yer kitties from breaking your goodies?
I can't keep anything around this house...got 3 fat kats chasing, play fighting up and down the stairs...they own this house!
Alie12....I'm sorry you don' have any kitties, but Jack must be pretty special. Post his picture...we wanna see!

Hands off kitty karrier! Confused Identity. Give me chee-chee or give me death!. Being a "Sir"rogot mother! How to sew a stinkin blind hem!
Attached Thumbnails
Please pray for Shadow's safe return to us-img_7270-jpg   Please pray for Shadow's safe return to us-img_7081-jpg   Please pray for Shadow's safe return to us-img_6377-jpg   Please pray for Shadow's safe return to us-img_7085-jpg   Please pray for Shadow's safe return to us-img_6372-jpg  

Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!

Last edited by crytears; 12-07-2007 at 10:23 PM. Reason: myob!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote