View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 01:56 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Heart PS:

I must put this in writing even though I am very tired...
I have seen miracles they told my big sister she had cancer, metastaic -cancer third stage even -the doctor had the ballsz to tell my sister, unless she took the freakin chemotherapy -she would only live perhaps 2 years tops...
that is total BS - because she did not take the freakin chemo and the oncologist who said that to her, just dismissed her as a patient because they had to do two bloods tests and 2 CT's and they found absolutely no trace of cancer in her body, we -my family was praying for a miracle and she received it, although we did the alternative medicine with only the study of -myself,
my sister who had cancer -she is also a P.hD her husband and my sister who is an alternative medicine therapist in France...
you should never take a death sentence from an idiot person with a phd on his tag -they can not tell you -of what
you may die with -unless you allow them to kill your hope...
sooooo
never give up -never let them count you out!
my entire life I have seen miracles - my mother and both of her parents died
with cancer...cancer is only deadly because the freakng pharmma wants
to you to take their poison - and pay for it and then die...
doctors should not peddle chemo for the pharmaceutical companies!
sincerely,

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote