View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Good Afternoon~

Wow Junie, You lost 101.5 pounds in 3 years. Pat yourself on the back. That is great, to say the least. I can't even imagine so much. If I can loose even half that much I will be thrilled.

Sheryl~yep, I think you could have P. neuropathy. You have the symptoms. I have had it for years and while it isn't pleasant, there are worse things. I feel my back is the most painful and even tho I do just what I am told to do, the problems go on, the surgeries continue, just because of pain. Nothing really is the right answer.

I have often wondered if living in the right climate would help! Our cold rainy days are the worst, for sure. I would just love to live in Sedonia, AZ. We went there on vacation a couple yrs ago and I felt GREAT! I can't afford to live there tho.

Nancy~ I do hope your pain level is down. You would be lucky if ER helped you with it. They never helped me none and besides that, it takes forever for them to test you. It took all night with my husband. I figure where we live it doesn't pay. Since 10 is consideredall we can stand,I would ratter be at home. Here's hoping you all have a good day.
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote