Thread: Hello Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Stefanie and Ellena,
Nice to see both of you.

Stefanie, I'm so glad that email address I had saved for you is still active. So many people that need BT have no idea that this site is here. I only had a handful of emails and I sent out the word to everyone I had.

I don't know if either of you have anybodys email, but if you do, you should let them know too.

We've come to depend on the support from people in this site and I know that I felt a real void when it went down.

Stefanie the fact that you are back at work even part time is a step in the right direction. At least you are managing to function now. If I remember correctly, you had bad balance problems, trouble walking and the last thing I remember was you and Missyjo discussing a pain you were having in your scalp (I think).

I'm not so sure I would feel comfortable going back to see your doctor either. Do you have any other options? Maybe some other neuro guy in your area? I would have trouble trusting this Dr. again too. It's hard to know if everything that happened to you was a result of something he did or if it was just bad luck, but why put yourself through a session with someone you have no faith in anyway.

Anyway, nice to hear from you. Glad your back and doing better.

Ella

We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust our sails
ella138 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote