View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 05:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonstar View Post
i keep hearing that time will help me with missing my david,,,but it gets worse each day..each second... i am being told to remember the good times and memories..but they make me miss him more...i am in therapy and each week i am getting sadder..the memories hurt...i am trying so hard to keep things together and not have a breakdown---but i am having no success..i miss holding him,and the way he held on to me..we needed each other to make the days worthwhile..now nothing makes the days worthwhile...the nights are intolerable..all the pain in my heart is making all my medical issues soooo much worse..i am seeing so many drs that i have depleted all my savings and am forcing myself to try to make it to work each day..the drs want me to retire.. due to my sleep attacks,nights of insomnia,sleep apnea(cpap machine didn't help) rsd,and fibromyalgia...but i have no $$$$ in savings at all to not work...and staying home where david died takes my breath away and my will to stay here---when david was here keeping him safe and healthy and happy gave me a purpose to put my issues aside and care for him---but i depended on the hospital to watch you for 20 min. and they hurt you badly...because i let someone else do my job to care for you.. i lost you...my life will never be the same...i am failing at everything i try...and i feel like i don't fit into this cruel world anymore...i am being very selfish for wanting him back..but i don't want to be here without him...my heart and soul died the day he did....my life is so empty ...moonstar
You must have faith that you were left behind for a reason. The reason we never know, maybe God is testing your faith in him. I don't think that God would want you to feel any guilt, and you didn't have anything to do with David's death. Be thankful that the last memory of him was seeing him pass on, remember his smile and his love for you. If you are thinking, easy for Jan to say she's not me. I have been there, done that, not my husband, but my dad was killed in a hunting accident when I was 15 yrs. old, and I lost my mom when I was 20, and saw my brother die a year ago. But, I am glad that I am still alive because had I not lived after my dad died, I would have missed out on a lot of life's loves, laughs. grandkids, and husband. Good luck, be strong. Best wishes, Jan
Jan Nelson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote