View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks C!

I've been reading about this on a bunch of different boards...all a re-hash of what you've provided. EPIDEMIC? Maybe, the brains? Maybe. Ties to other aspects? NOT. Only that a bunch of folks who happened to work in one place at a particular period of time are now diagnosed w/CIDP. I'm finding little info from the CDC, nor about how the processing plant is well...'processing stuffs'. Disinfectants, water sources for cleaning that kind of stuff. All are probably playing it all very close to their vests...Think of the liabilities?
Then there are those epedemial issues about HOW the pigs were raised, what fed, innoculations ad nauseum that well, we aren't gonna know a THING for the next 10-15 years...when more damage has been done.
Yes I am becoming cynical about this aspect. But I truly appreciate your posting this!
My cyncicism arises from a spate of bacterial and auto-immune issues popping up in a small area of my own neighborhood in the last 10+ years...All resulting in severe to less severe damage[s]. I have the least of the 'damages' comparatively-truly scary that. I have tried to get the CDC, State Health Board and locals involved all to 'no-go', no response, nor even interest...Sad but true. Either public panic or property values dictate the agendas...not public well being in the long term.

NOW to get off MY soapbox? How did your testing go, from what all that transpired? As you have read, Fanfaire went thru the Mayo 'processing'...can you compare? Any analogies? I for one, sure would like to hear and know what all that went on! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote