Thread: b12 questions
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 05:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Paper clips in the stapler! Too funny!

OK, here's some more brain fog goodies: I'm self employed & one year I figured I didn't owe a penny on my B&O taxes,so naturally I mailed it off at the last minute & then had to pay my taxes PLUS a fine! That really wasn't too funny cause I'm pretty much living on the edge as it is.

I gave up driving a couple years ago cause of the myoclonic jerks & seeing critters on the road that were not there-scary!

Went to the doctor on the wrong day. Have to write EVERYTHING down & check it twice!

Used to work retail besides my own business & had to pay sales tax out of my wages when I'd totally forget to charge for it.

Messed up my checkbook really bad.

Kept buying books I'd just read. Same with movies.

Word mixes-yes, I've done that also! Stumble over my words to the point where I'd refuse to even talk on the phone. I still find it much easier to type than write,sometimes my handwriting is teeny (another sign of Parkinson's).

Hopefully someone else can relate to some of this weird brain behavior & take a hard look at their nutrition/supplements.

At one time I doubted how to spell "the". I was always an excellent speller so this really alarmed me.

Later,Buttons
Buttons is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote