View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 09:17 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder how they came up with the name "Fifth Disease." I guess First, Second, Third, and Fourth were already taken. Hope she's feeling better soon. Glad to hear your mom has recovered.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ....oops, sorry David. Yes, you ARE quite wonderful.

I wonder if Abbie lives anywhere near me.

I wonder how Mr. Alffe's colonoscopy went.

I wonder why I continue to love my Chicago Bears so much - they're such a lousy team.

I wonder why it's taken 12 years for my nephew in TX to come to Chicago to visit me. He's grown into such a fine young man. Oh well, he knows now he's welcome anytime and has a place to stay if he wants to visit again - with or without his mom.

I wonder why I'm so hesitant to get the spot on my cheek checked out by a doctor. It started out as a freckle over a year ago, but now it's three times the size and the color/texture has changed. I hate to ask my husband to take off work to drive me into the city for doc appointments. He works so few hours as it is, and he doesn't get paid when he doesn't work. Wish I could take public transportation or have someone else drive me.

I don't think this spot is an amyloid lesion - I suspect it might be skin cancer. I wonder how skin already effected by amyloid will react to treatment for cancer. I wonder if I'll have to wear a burka after having this spot checked out by a doc.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote