View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 05:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Soy & SED rate

Soy can interfere negatively with some meds (not sure about supplements). That's the only reason I brought that up. I never have tried to drink the stuff myself.

SED rate is how slow/rapid our blood settles in a test tube,sedimentation rate. I asked because I've noticed mine has gone down each of the past 7 years from a high of 7 to a low of 1 (where it is right now). As we age it's supposed to go higher,so guess I'm getting younger every year! I even asked my doc what he thought of mine going lower-wish I'd just kept my mouth shut cause here's what he said,"that is GOOD news,it means you have
no cancer,no inflamation,you are HEALTHY". What a quack!!(I have arthritis).

Just want to remind everyone about the proper storage of your vitamins,especially the B's. Keep in a cool,dry place-do not expose to sunlight! And check the dates,I'd throw out anything outdated. Some vitamin shops are slack in their stocking....

Also, might want to research Lyme disease/MS connection. Or just google Lyme & anything else,ie. Alzeimers,Parkinson's,etc. The ONLY reason I'm convinced I have Lyme is because all of my weird symptoms come & go,I've researched alot of diseases over the years & nothing else seems to come & go the way Lyme & co-infections does. When you said you work in horticulture a little alarm bell went off....Lyme is NOT just carried by deer ticks! Deer don't even get Lyme,the ticks fall off & infect other critters that can then infect people.I'd never heard of Lyme disease until I joined a movement disorder forum for myoclonus & discovered the connection & realized I have/had nearly every symptom of Lyme!

Don't mean to get off topic here,we have a Lyme forum but apparently have lost all the Lymies from the OBT! If I can save ONE person from going through what I have these past 8 years it will be worth it to keep spreading some info here & there.....
Buttons is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote