View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I know that some go to chiro's for treatment but I don't trust them. Maybe some of them are honest and will help but not the one I went too. I started going to him May 1st ..now 7 months been going..he said I needed 3x a week treatment from him. He told me "my body mechanics were off and needed adjusted" ...yea ok but what was he doing for my TOS! Cracking my neck and twisting me like a pretzel...telling me "my hip was out", "my back is a mess" ??????? ok ...why? why why why. I got elec stim and some ultrasound...for 7 months! That was it along with the neck cracking. He grabbed my head and wham...to the left..to the right...It cracked so loud the people in the other room heard it! It hurt! I said it hurt! He said that's normal cause my "neck is locked up" No, it's swelling from the TOS!

I quit going..glad I did. It was a total waste of time and now I'm worse than I ever was. The injections I had ..total mistake...it's crazy...these PT's, chiro's, and Doc's think they know how to treat TOS...they are CLUELESS! Be careful and ask lots of questions and do your research. I have been told that TENS and elec stim...won't help the TOS...it' s a pain relief method for the moment...the TOS will still progress! Meds won't help, pain relaxers won't help, stretching BAD BAD BAD! Cracking your neck...temporary fix..won't stop the progression. Heat pads...bad...too much wait on the BP. Especially the heavy one's PT's use. It's very tricky to treat and it has to be done right or you can get worse ..fast. Trust me!

Momz

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote