View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 05:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default CRPS-throughout entire body, Allodynia, underlining Arthritis!! 17 yr old, HELP!! :(

Evening, My name is Kes, I'm 17 and I was recently diagnosed with CRPS throughout my entire body and still spreading to every little part, Allodynia, underlining arthritis throughout my entire body, and a few other things I didn't even bother to remember. So yea I'm kinda a unique subject, at least most doctors say so My dreams of becoming an artist are shot and I stay home all day and finish my last year of highschool with a tutor that comes to my home. I was wondering if anyone knows any type of cure. I'm currently taking Lyrica 100mg twice a day and it does nothing. I went to a guru in RSD in my area and he can't do anything but biofeedback. I did biofeedback on a very very low ampage and I still broke the scale with the amount of pain rushing through my body. It's amazing you can even hold a conversation the doctor said. So someone please PM me or post here if you think you can help Thank you, Regards.

-Kes-

Last edited by Chemar; 10-19-2009 at 08:38 AM. Reason: nt guidelines
Kesryth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote