Thread: Cold feet
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I have had cold feet my entire life, with the exception of when I was at the altar.......either I was swept off my feet and didn't feel them...or the man I married warmed my feet....heartwarming, hey?

Seriously, I have very achey feet, and very cold feet, to the point I am about to invent a heated shoe. That said, I do occassionally get burning feet...and burning fingers, and burning around the ribs....mostly, I get numb legs from the hip down, especially from the knee down, numb enough that I can not walk on them. I also get numb useless hands some days (not carpal tunnel---been tested for that more times than I care to remember.)

OH Color---Welcome!!
You may be very helpful on the genetic testing thread---don't mind me, it is a thread I started, that fizzled and then somehow, via embryonic transplantation, got some life on a different thread---and is over due for delivery---so a new thread is born, and it involves hereditary conditions--check 'genetic testing' thread on this PN forum. You are the perfect person to contribute your knowledge to get that thread up and running....again, please, bear with my humor. (I am only funny on days when I have slept well the night before....and I slept like a log last night).
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote