Thread: Cold feet
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

If my feet get cold and I am NOT noticing it and all of a sudden I DO. I run some warm water in the tub then sit on the side and warm my feet SLOWLY in the warm water adding hotter at a trickle THEN dry my feet thoroughly and put a couple or three pairs of socks on that have been warmed on the radiator or in front of a space heater. I really believe that allowing your feet to remain cold for long periods of time damages the tissue and structures in your feet. I also believe that MOST of this Cold Feet Business is because we have smaller viens in our bodies. I had a skinny friend once in her 50's who had HUGE veins. We actually compared them and her's were almost double the size of mine PLUS she had Huge feet and they were Always warm. I have tiny veins, tiny feet and they are always cold so I think it has a lot to do with the size of your veins. The doctors want to make you believe you have some kind of Disease so they can sell you more drugs when it's actually just a structural anomalie. I know I've been this way my ENTIRE life, even as a young child my feet were always cold.

I think it's just better to warm your feet naturely with massage and heat. A nice moisturing CREAM, something THICK is really needed on your feet, like Cocoa Butter, which I have mentioned before, works really well and it's inexpensive. A HUGE jar at Walgreens is like $3. and it will last you a long time, mine usually 6 months if I use it daily.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote