View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 06:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang~
Better late than never! I've been lollygaggen around. How many of you have written THAT word before?? It's a first for me...

I think I sprained my thumb going between the Vikings and Twins on TV. Vikings lost, but it was an exciting game, and they were in it till the end. THe Twins took the Division, which went down to the last game, and it was really exciting! Well, OK, for ME it was!!

It was a terrible day to be inside--it was 84 degrees here!! The only problem is those d@mn lady bugs/Eurasian Beetles!! I take my life into my own hands every time I go out my back door. It faces South, and is the local hang-out! I feed them too--they bite!! ggrrrrrrr

Sorry so many are hurting!!! Jeepers Creepers anyway.... everybody, come 'ere...
There! That outta help a little!

BS-If you need to go to the ER honey, you GO to the ER, ya hear? Read your email!! They will be able to see why you are there. Just make sure to be open about your conditions and meds. Also make sure to tell us how you are too, k? Only cuz we love you! If we didn't give a rats we wouldn't bother to ask for updates!!!

I hope everyone feels better tomorrow. I didn't walk OR drink water today, but I WILL tomorrow!!! Have a great evening!
Hugs,
LS