Thread: My Pity Party
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'll join in on the pitty party...lol. Maybe we should get together! I keep telling myself Christmas is not about shopping and how much you spend...event hough that's all you hear about on TV! Even my kids keep noticing that all they talk about on the first part of the news is how crowded the stores are. Christmas has lost it' s meaning. I don't have the money to spend this year and the kids truly understand. My husband and I bought for the kids but didn't go all out. I just want this year to be OVER! It does seem like I say that every year though. I hope 2008 will be better but I am not having high hopes.

Well I didn't go shopping this year and I'm not making my hundreds of cookies which is bothering me but oh well...what can I do. Not much I can do ...it stinks! I feel for you and all I can say is...things will get better...I hope.

I hope we can just get through this holiday season...honestly I think I could skip it but it's here and let's get through it....at least we are not alone.

Momz

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote