View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Biofeedback is all????

Dear Kes,
Hello there. I just want to say how amazed I am at your strength as well as some of the younger folks that post here. This is a terrible disease both physically and mentally and I am so proud of all of you! I have an 18 year old son who has taken care of me for almost three years now. I have full body RSD, fibro, Rheumo. Arth., and Osteoporosis so I feel your pain. The one major thing I want to tell you is your mind will be your worst enemy...if you let it. Try to stay positive and focused and only take life one day at a time. Don't worry what other people think about what you must do...just take care of yourself and stand up for your rights. Have humor and try to laugh even though you feel like crying all the time. I cried alot and felt hopeless the first year because the people around me didn't believe I had that much pain and were negative towards all aspects of my life. It was heck. However, I have a positive attitude about life and try to keep humor and prayers in my life each day. It really helps me. I know right now there is no cure but don't let that stop you. Who knows, they may call all of us tomorrow and say "We found a cure!!!!"

You need to find a few people whether family or friends that support you and vent to them when you need to let it out. I think you need more pain medicine that just biofeedback. Biofeedback may be helpful later on but you are in real pain now and need to find whatever medicines may help you. If one medicine does not work keep searching until you find another that works. Don't give up hope. I will continue to keep you as well as all the other people that suffer from RSD in my prayers each night. Keep hanging in there and try to stay positive. Crying is good because it helps you to move on. Everyone here is pulling for each other so you can always vent here. I wish I had found this site earlier in my diagnosis because there are some great people here and I have found out more here than from my doctors. You take care of yourself. You are a brave person!!!
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote