View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 08:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default ...

I thank you I try to stay extremely positive and I really don't let things get to me. If it ever gets that bad I take Lorazapam to help with Anxiety, though I really dont like to rely on that. I'm not one for medication.. and I've only been taking Lyrica for about 2 months before that I dealt with it Raw and sometimes I was walking into a doctors office and leaving in a wheel chair because of how little strength my legs have. I'm realizing that my legs are getting worse. and walking is hurting and my arms feel like they weigh tons and are pulling my arms from my shoulders. I'm not a heavy set person at all, and I've always been really healthy before this. I try to laugh when doctors say my art career and my plans are gone. I try to continue whatever it is I'm doing even when my body starts spazing because the pain rushing through me is breaking the limits my body can handle. I understand about friends not believing you. Even my guidance coucerlor at school thought I was making it up and called my mother to make sure I was actually in pain.. I was rushed to the emergency room before when my body wouldn't stop spazing from the pain and by the 3rd doctor I saw they believe I was just depressed cause I wear my hair over on of my eyes and they stopped caring about my pain. All my friends have left and I am home most all the time. I try to go out with my parents every few times but my body can't really handle this cold weather of Central NY. Sleeping is not happening and showering is really hard.. I think I've been misdiagnosed cause I dont have the swelling or redness you all have. and mine really didn't start with an injury. I think it was conveinent for the doctors to say I have CRPS but idk.. But Indeed we shall all make this through, and I promise I will find a cure and I WILL help you all.. I will find something to take this pain away and I will post it all over these boards and help cure you all I promise.

-Kes-

Last edited by Chemar; 10-19-2009 at 08:39 AM. Reason: nt guidelines
Kesryth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-18-2009), loretta (10-20-2009)