View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi all,
I have just started on 20mg Baclofen daily (I am on 20mg Baclofen daily for 2 days and then I start on 30mg daily)
I am not seeing my PM doctor in the near future, but I am going to see my Physiotherapist tomorrow, so I will talk to her about the Baclofen.
My moms asking my Physiotherapist to write down all of the excersises I need to do on my foot/knee at home, because it is really stressfull having to go to the hospital every week.
I will let you know how I get on tomorrow.
Love
Alison

PS: Thought I would tell you about my cousion. Shakira my 3 year old cousions just had a liver transplant (she's got a rare form of liver cancer called Hepatoblastoma) Me, my mom and my nanan and grandad went to see Shakira yesterday and she is fine. She kept telling us what she wanted for Christmas and she was playing snakes and ladders with her mom, she looks fantastic considering everything shes been through. Her dad, Stuart donated some of his liver to her. Stuarts quite poorly (hes in a lot of pain) and he's depressed. He can't see Shakira until he can walk again so I don't think that is helping him
Thanks for listening
Love Alison