View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 07:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annelb View Post
Al - you are a good husband to take on more of the housework Sorry to hear about the PN flare - that is scarey. Every once in a while I will have a little more pain and tingling and fear that the old PN is about to worsen. I thnk this occurs when I eat GF processed GF grains. I will have to pay more attention.
Thanks Anne!! You're too kind.

Hey this must be the month!! Yeah, the month that you are organized! Almost every month you state, "It's ______________ and I'm still not organized".

Congrats on the organizational feat! heheheeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
I must say, last month when you didn't submit this thread... it seriously bummed me out for the entire month! Weird... I know... but it did... Actually I didn't even realize how much it bummed me out until I saw this thread this morning. I am SO HAPPY to see it! Maybe it's still hormones fluctuating.

BTW, I like the links to the old BT files... it's become a 'thing' (I forget the word), to go and see what was happening a year ago at your monthly rollcall thread. (RATS! I think I was on page 2. )
Thanks Kim! That's sweet of you to say. Last month kinda got away from me and didn't even realize it! I am prepared now...I have this on my Yahoo Calendar with a reminder email! hehehehehe

I must say, i do like doing it. I look for photo op's all month for the next months roll call.

I'm glad DS1 is doing well after his adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriemates View Post
The real bad news is that my pregnancy hit disaster and, as of last week, I'm not pregnant anymore.
Gosh, Valerie - I am so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.

Thanks to all for your kinds words.

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa

Last edited by aklap; 10-01-2006 at 09:17 PM.
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote