View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 04:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi will another day of pain is it ever going to end i ask my self this question every day you would think by now i would have answered my self. I am losing it once again it is amassing how much our brain can handle before we have break downs. It seems that at lest every six months i just can't deal with the pain or life in general i just wont to run and run and hope like hell that the pain can't catch up with me but i know i can't out run the dame demon that i have to live with. Some how i have to learn to embrace it and try and make friends so that i can move forward with life and get back to some type of normalcy but the next question i have to ask my self is this really possible or just a dream. I truly believe that every thing happens for a reason and i believe something good has to come from this i just haven't seen the big picture yet. Now that i know that my pain is coming from some were else other then just the TOS or Carpel tunnel there has to be some other treatment that can ease the pain or take it away so i can move forward with my life. But i guess that is the million dollar question once again what will they do when will they do it and is there any thing else wrong with my body. I can say now to my nieces and nephew to make sure what ever type of job they chose to do when they grow up make sure it wont hurt your body as you get older because you will pay a big part of your life for it. As i have for doing a job that i loved and made me happy to do. It was a very physical and hard job with many long hours but i have never enjoyed a job more then i did with this one now knowing what was going to happen to me i think i would have taken it a bit easier on my self. Perhaps i would have last a bit longer at my job instead of having to start over at my age now. Will i was just siting here thinking of this stuff so i thought what the hell i have no one else to say these things to so i thought i would share with anyone on here that might wont to read it. Must go now hands and arms are getting really sore so until next time take care and bye
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote