View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how happy I am that daughter doody is much much better. Thank God. She was in so much pain. Thank you for asking.

I wonder about myself though. Carried 2 heavy items to my house and wrenched my back. Stayed home on doctor's orders yesterday afternoon and today. I'll have to tomorrow as well. I can barely get up from a sitting position yet, so not good idea to go to work where I'm getting up and down all day long helping people.

I wonder if can let BJ know that she inspired me with her last picture of Benton under her Christmas tree. (((BJ))) if you can get a Christmas tree up with all the strain you've been under, I certainly can as well. So I did! Thank you for inspiring me to put up my tree.

I wonder at how glad I am Ms Kathy is going to the doctor! Geesh lady, don't scare us like that!!!!

I wonder how Mr. Alffe is after his colonoscopy.

I wonder at the nasty ice/snow storm last night and today. Glad I didn't go out in it. Lots of people without electricity in Iowa. Luckily, we didn't get it as bad as southern Iowa. They got hit really hard.

I wonder if it's time to ice again. I'm so looped on these muscle relaxants and vicodin I have to write down when I take my meds so I don't forget.

Love and hugs for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote