View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 01:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hello dabbo

hope things are getting better for you.. too much or too little sleep throws off everything.. loose your balance in life.. i was falling asleep during the day and going into a comma like state sleep(with no rem) for 10 -12 hrs per day for months..i was tested for so many different things..i am also suffering with rsd,fibromyalgia,and trigger finger (of my right thumb)--i work nights and was missing 2-4 days a week for months..i was tested for so many things..went for my second sleep study and i am still the same as i was last year.. i stop breathing 20 x's an hour.. i seem to realy sleep for 2-4 hours a night--well... i am up most nights till 6am--then rest until i have to get my autistic brother (terry) up for his program..he leaves at 9..then i pass out ...and get up go to work...and the routine starts up again..round and round the days go..
the cpap machine didn't work for me..they are going to try to find me a mask that works better and i will try again...

for every new dr...oh and there has been so many in the past 14 yrs of this nightmare....for every new dr----all new tests---and then the wait---

anyway...i hope you have some better days and more peaceful nights--- we can only hope and pray----- take care--- moonstar
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote