Old 12-12-2007, 07:41 AM

Location: Where the 40'N parallel and the US-31 meridian meet
15 yr Member

Location: Where the 40'N parallel and the US-31 meridian meet
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by made it up View Post
I'm glad some of the problems associated with
To go on an agonist and then begin shopping, gambling, online excessively. To suddenly start writing poetry or long rambling letters or be able to go a night without sleep all these and more are thankfully becoming too much of a coincidence to not be taken seriously.
Anyway Chris, good article thanks. I'll get off my soapbox now!
Lee
That's pretty interesting that you brought up other examples of compulsive behavior (such as hypergraphia and euphoric insomnia). I guess you could also say they're very similar to behaviors seen in the manic phase of the bipolar disorders (I have major depression with rare and brief hypomanias, so I can empathize with what you have written).

I think my Mirapex may have, in fact, caused me to develop hypergraphia!

Which isn't a bad thing as for now, as I'm a writer...

(Though guess I gotta watch the spending and such... been on Mirapex for 6 months and so far no issues in that department.)

Neuro issues: Peripheral (1999-) and brain (2002-) neuropathies w/parkinsonian syndrome, chronic infection w/fever (2001-, fevers became daily in 2006), major depression (1993-), neuropsychiatric bipolar disorder (2005-)

Other: Marfan-like disorder (congenital), VSD (congenital, fixed 1984), Existence (1983-)
MaracaSalesman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote