View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 11:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default bobbi

I had a Dell for 6 years and loved it but I loved picking out what i wanted,
well my brother di I knew nother about computers,I didn't even open the
box for a year.. My son opened it sat me down,told me I was going tnto
a wonderful world. I did,my Dell when out this summer,but didn't need any work...I have a Hp now 17,web cam and speaker great for grantkids it burns
stuff ha, now my brother told me I would hate it,I really like it.. Stay out of
Circut City,Best Buy,reshelving fee,bad deal. Staples is great,they have been great,even tryed to fix old Dell no charge,and Offic Depot was very could. If you could wait until ho ho day I would. Staples sells dell as well as Walmart. I like the Hp , and I'm very happy for you.

Weather in Columbia Mo. Bad,loi'ts of ice on North side of Columbia National
Guard has been brought in,or side south west hard to get out out driveways
but streets safe,Drs. got to get to work..My Daughter-in-law and lots of family,from OK where my son and her have been sleeping at hospital they work,at have power,hope things warm up by thursand or Friday,Dr.Amy
will be receiving a reward here in mo..If you can check on your eledery or disabled,
our neighbors cheched on us and brought warm food yum..Got ahold of Amy
this morning things are melting but still many homes with no power,and trees cracking,bless all of you,ask for help if you need it...Many blessings,Bob and
I have fireplace and lot's of wood,hope you are all warm,guess I should of put this on different forum Sorry Bobbie hugs to all Sue
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote