Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default update

Hey everyone,

I thought i would pop on and give you an update - since being put on 150mg of efexor 6 wks ago, things have become a lot lighter. I have been able to do 3 day wks at university for 2 wks now which i feel truly blessed to be able to do already considering how badly i felt just a few weeks ago. I even managed to get a mark of 66 in the essay i was writing at the time when i was posting alot...so i feel rather happy with this...considering.

I am unfortunately still having swings in mood, and i am very anxious at times. Plus my legs won't stop twitching and the blank head but screaming voice in my head are i guess slightly annoying but it is definately an improvement on how i was before!

After having 2 more cancellations to see the mental health team i am now going for an appt tomorrow morning. I am incrediably scared about it all and i pray he/she takes me seriously. I hope i am able to get across the severity of the situation because often i appear very practical and 'sensible' so they think everything is ok.

I'm sorry again if i caused any upset to anyone. I wish you all the best, honestly. I guess sometimes words spill out without me understanding the consequences. I wish i could blame this on my age but that would be avoiding responsibility for my actions.

For you all
Bamboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote