View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 01:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Speaking of sleep...Has anyone had these things happen?

Recently I have had more and more disturbed sleep - waking up sweating around 3:30 - 4:00 am. I end up opening the window to let in the cold air, and throwing the blankets on the floor. One morning I got up and checked my temerature because I was sure I was coming down with a flu bug. My body temperature was my normal 97.4 F. The room temperature according to the thermostat, was exactly what it was when I went to bed and was cold.

Waking up because my sheet is up around my chin and the blanket is wrapped around my feet. I must've been running or doing a lot of walking in my sleep and other body movements to end up with this tangle.

Really intense dreams that wake me up in a panic (nightmares) usually about bugs - lots of roaches (gross), ants, ticks, and black beetles. Sometimes they're about really bad thunderstorms and tornados.

Really vivid dreams that I wish I could sleep longer to see. These are so vivid that I not only remember the details, but they involve exotic food that I can smell and taste, musical instruments that I can play and hear, and other things that I won't mention in public.

Dyskinesias when my Sinemet wears off. My legs and arms jerk around so bad that I sometimes sleep on my arms so I don't hit myself in the eye. I did that once and had to explain to everyone why I had a black eye.

All in all between the sweating, bladder wake-up, dystonia, and sometimes the dyskinesias, I may be lucky to gather around 3-1/2 to 4 hours of zzzz's lately.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote