View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 03:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have been known to say that chiropractic care has been a turning point in my recovery. I was having a lot of pain in my thoracic and cervical spine - the thoracic stuff has diminished a lot while I am still having a lot of neck pain. My chiropractor is young - just out of school to be exact, but he is very patient and very knowledgeable...he takes the time, asks questions, documents everything and I know this clinic to hire very very good people (PT, MT, Chiro, etc).

For me my appts consist of minor adjustments, some traction and ART. He also experiments with Graston Technique but ART seems to be working better. I started off going 3x a week and now I am going 1x a week after 3 months.

In my experience, how I got along with the chiropractor makes a big difference in my treatment. If I am tense or don't feel like I can trust the person then I don't seem to respond well - makes sense right? I have seen a chiropractor who told me he could cure TOS - haha! I think their understanding of the condition and their dedication into working with you makes a big difference.

Good luck - I hope you find someone who will work with you and for you.
JAMY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote