View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Paris Hilton would die if she had our stress.....

Sue---recumbents are looking better all the time, LOL....it is just, I bought a beautiful sky blue '4 figure bike' two years ago (what was I thinking??), and I have to get on it! I just have too. I did get aero bars so my numb hands don't figure in....using my elbows to steer. But alas, we shall see what happens...numb and weak below the knees lately, so that is not a good thing. Last summer I caused such a sore tail bone...I could relate to Silverlady...I had to have an MRI. I could not move for 3 weeks....I still can't figure out if the bike did that....it never did before...but then again that day, some hotshot guys passed me and I had to 'catch their wheel' and hang on for as long as the old bod would do it--(not long) (not)....hence 3 weeks in bed. Hubby told me I would regret it. Alas he is usually reasonable.

The cartoon Mel posted was sooooo appropriate.

Mel-the humor works for me....I emailed that clip to a ton of people....THAT was hysterical.....I wonder if it will make it thru my hubby's work email! If it does it will be all over....
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote