View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks for posting more info....I think we all get to know each other....our threads start to ramble....I am one of the worst regarding getting off topic...so for newcomers, every now and then if we put up our sources, they don't have to wade thru our 'diaries' and daily trials and tribulations to get some basic info that they need stat.

That said, it is good that members DO take the time to personally greet and answer questions for new folks.

I know when I am looking for info, it is so helpful to be able to hit a bunch of links and get quick info.

Yes, yes....LJ's sheets need to reappear off and on as a new thread or with a Neuro 101, for folks too....that is so much info people need, and so much work went into those. That is also info that folks may need stat.

If any one sees a lot of new folks on the board....and it has been a while, post it up. I just noticed a lot of new names on here with questions I know we have hashed over and over...but to find them in the threads is hard. I know it is redundant for us 'old timers'....speaking of---check out Mel's off topic post...it's hysterical.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote