View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 05:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mucker- I know it is a big bummer to have a new problem...but the only way to get fixed it to locate the source and do what you can to address it. I truly hope that there is a way to address the narrowing. I don't have any dics problems (that Iknow of) so I don't know treatmnets for any of waht you have described.

I too am still in a lot of pain and at the point of deciding what to do next. I saw my surgeon for my three month follow up yesterday and I signed up for another round of scalene blocks to see if further surgery to remove the left over 4" of scalene muscle will help me or not. I do not relish the idea of more surgery, but i still believe it is significantly easier than living like this every day.

I think in today's world, everything we do is so specialized, that it is very difficult to pick a profession where you are not very hard on your body. any type of repetitive motion is difficult- and since we all work in our own little compartments, everything we do is repetitive.

I sincerely hopw you find some answers, adn with them a path to a solution. my best thoughts are with you.

johanna

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote