View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 09:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Soo Glad To Have Found this Site!!!

First timer, I am glad to have finally found this site with people who know and understand what I have been going through, don't get me wrong, I don't wish any of this on anyone whatsoever. God bless you all, and all who have many of the other ailments. I am praying for wisdom, peace, and to have people to care and understand with patience through it all. I was diagnosed about ten (10) months ago, with an arachnoid cyst my general doctor said measured about 3.7, the size of a thumbs end. The neurosurgeon he sent me to stated there would be more danger to try messing with it as to its position, (behind my right eye), and that it was small enough not to cause any harm. I have been fighting excruciating migraines progressively for about four years. I lost my hearing for about a month, I forgot to mention to my neurosurgeon. I was getting sick so much I had to quit my job. I have been experiencing nervouse ticks, more and more. If any one can help me figure out how to deal with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
LydiaRomero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote