View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 10:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Some recent things I lerned

Supp yall hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy!

So I wanted to record a few new things that I have learned over the last week. First;

Myotherapy and Myofacial-release are two different therapies, eariler in the thread I stated that they were the same. Though they are very very similiar they are different as Myotherapy uses heavy steady preasure to releave trigger points myofacial will use heavy steady preasure but mix them into more fluid movments.

Also I have found that getting 10 to 20 minutes of sun on my back each day seems to help me and science seems to say this is correct. Do a little research on it and you'll see what I'm talking about.
I do joint rotations out on my porch every morning with my back facing the sun. For those of you up north a heat lamp may be a good alternative.

This week I had a lot of business to handle so I slept poorly and I could feel it in the condition of my spine. It really reenforces the importance of a good nights sleep in facilating the bodies healing responce.

Overall this week my condition got a little worse do to the poor sleep I have been getting but I am better then I was a month or 2ago.

Good luck and God bless.

,Mike
1MikeD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote