Thread: Happy Holidays!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 04:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up Hi everyone!!

Sorry I havent been around, been enjoying a new way of life. I know that sounds crazy, but after 5 years with zero income, and just getting by. This is a whole new life LOL.

I havent received the entire backpay yet, as they are still figuring all the ways they can deduct from it. There are many different ways to look at income for them, and they are very good at deducting. It is too bad they arent as good at getting things done on a timely basis hahahaha!

There are 2 grandbabies living with me, and man am I havin fun spoiling them. They are helping me to increase my endurance, so when the backpay does arrive I will be able to kinda enjoy it.

I find I can go a few minutes longer every week, but still find that there is repercussions. Pain is a real limiting factor to fun.

One thing that happened this week that kinda scared me, and made me think of Vic happened on a trip to wal-nuts. There wasnt a mobility scooter available, so I was hoofin it. Im slow as a snail. Even when im hurrying, anyone could crawl faster

Anyways, after about 20 minutes of walkin around the store I noticed that my right arm was deep dark purple. It ached real bad, and the shoulder was extremely painful. That ended my sightseeing tour of wal-nuts, and shows im not crazy. The RSD has moved into my right shoulder and arm, but it wont stop me from trying to enjoy myself as much as I possibly can.
That was the first time the color was that intense. Kinda looked like my arm was dead, and even freaked my wife out

Since then it has done it twice more, and swells real bad too. Hope this stuff doesnt get any further. I noticed since the weather has changed everything hurts a lot more. So come on summer!! LOL

I hope everything is well with everyone, and the cold isnt hurting too bad.

You all are the best, and I will try to get over here and post and read more. Have a very Merry Christmas and a less painful new YEAR!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote