Thread: Arachnoid Cyst
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 02:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool I have so many QUESTIONS?

To all of you on this forum:

I feel blessed to have just found this forum yesterday, as I have been basically going through so much emotionally. As it all started with horendous migraines about four (4) years ago, my doctors always shook it off as stress headaches, would give me pain medicine and sent me home. Then last year I got to the point that I was having so many physical problems, that mostly had to do with nausea, anemia, and ofcourse those awful migraines more like every few days. I had finally quit my job as I did not think it fair to my employer to have me constantly call in, or to have to go home only in a couple hours after starting my shift. I finally went to the local clinic which an MRI was done, he sent me to a neurosurgeon, and sent me home stating that there would be more danger to do anything as to the location (behind my right eye), as well as that it was too small to cause much damage. My general doctor explained that it measured at 3.7 or about the size of the end of a thumb. I am mostly curious as to if any of you know how fast one grows, and have any of you had one around the same area? Also I concerned about progressive nervous ticks, and do you experience other pain in other areas of the body your doctor cannot explain? So any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. May God Bless You all and give you his peace and comfort. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
LydiaRomero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote