Thread: On Empathy
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 03:29 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I remember a study done on babies and breast milk....apparently they could identify their own mother's breast milk. That is pretty easy to buy as smell is the most rudimentary of all senses....smell is a rather interesting topic. Smells really bring out emotional reactions and memories more readily than other senses.

It seems a complex test for the babies....all the colored circles, shapes etc....I don't think you can 'ask' a 6 month old which they prefer...I wonder how they ascertained which the baby liked better.

Well, my laptop pooped out....I knew that was coming...it was my daughter's old defunct one....I got it fired up for a while but we knew the cord or input was going....I am afraid it is not the cord...I should not have fiddled with it. It kept turning off all the time, so I "mon-keyed" around with it....now I am stuck going to my computer room to the desk top...which in the long run is a good thing....I need to paint in there, get it organized and homey-ized. I need to claim it as my own space.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote