View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 06:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Hi Kimberly..

I dont know what help I can sugest as nothing seems to help the headaches long term too well for me either.. sometimes an antiinflamitory added to the mix can help some though.

I guess I have cranial nerve involvement if that is what they call it.. I was kinda out of it when my doc explained it... or rather hardly explained it at all
I had been getting lightning stabs in my head above my left ear, there and then gone within a minit, like someone was drilling in my head enouph to drop me to my knees with intense pain then a pain residue (echo) for a while after it. And a low grade headache to varying degrees most always it seems.

I went in to see my doc early this week I think (or late last week) an he did a whole bunch of very hard pressing on my head... gave me a whopper of a headache that I can still feel a residue of.. He said he was pretty sure that it was nerve related from the RSD. And he is usualy one for looking for other causes before/rather than saying it's RSD causing things. And of cource I hardly took in what he said after the skull squashing he gave me anyway, it was nasty.

I figgure this is just another area getting a cramp.. the cramps include the blood vescles or arterys in that area.. I figgure that is the same reason I get chest pain.. more muscles sciezing up.. just that in the head and heart you can feel as if you are dying and they replicate a stroke or heart attack in symptoms so well it's hard to know when it's time to seek help any more.

Hopefully someone will come along with advise on remedys or ideas to calm down the headaches for us that feel this aspect of RSD Kimberly I am afraid I probibly havent been much help except to say you are not alone my friend.

hugs,
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote