View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile How good it is to hear from you~

Hi Anna,
I'm so glad you posted. I have often thought of you and your family and wondered how things were going with you. I do understand why you wouldn't have much free time. I have had a few more surgeries too. I'm still getting over the one I had Sept. 5, and another one coming up in Oct 24 th. I guess the worse thing that has happen in our family is I lost my husband to cancer in July. I so depented on him with my flare ups and I done all I could for him until he died in my arms at home, as he would have wanted.

Life is so different now, and I am planning on moving to town. It's hard to start all over again after being married 47 yrs. The heartache and pain are hard to face without him here. My memories are here, but the country can be lonesome in the winter. Nothing is the same, I don't have much family I can depend on either. I am going to help with hospice as soon as I get back ln shape again. I actully feel called to it.

You sure are an angel Anna for all you live with all the time. Come in and keep us posted when you can. We all care and want to talk with you.
Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote