Thread: I'm Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 10:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all your feedback it is most appreciated

I haven't ruled out B12, though i do take multi vitamins every and being an Aussie eat plenty of Vegimite which is packed with B vitamins appartently. But i will definatly look into...

As for my heart, I have had that checked, Ultrasounds, ECG, and hooked up to various machines for 24 hours, when i was in hospital a few months ago. And everything was fine.

They checked for BPPV in the CT and couldnt see anything wrong. Though i would not rule out my ears personally, when i asked my Neurologist he said he didn't think that needed further exploration. Think i need a new Doctor but he is appartently the one best in Sydney so my GP tells me

I have started the food diary, The Sandomigran has made me put on weight I've never had any weight problems before so this is new to me to have to consider what i put in my mouth, though I was always classified as low weight for my height so i should enjoy being in the normal range for a while.
I can't wait to go back to Gymnastics and dancing, its seems like i have been out of action for so long, I just can't do it now last thing i wasnt to do is get disorientated mid air and break my neck

I have a referral to another Neurologist if I dont get anywhere with my Neuro.

I like the visual seizures theory, sometimes it's like my brain cannot keep up with everything, I just excuse my self and make a blonde joke about myself

Leah
funkybandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote