View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 08:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((BMW)))))),

I'm so sorry that it took so long and took so many doctors to figure out that the leads have slipped. Sounds like you probably knew that all along

I hadn't known anything about TN. I just looked it up to see what it is. I'm sorry that you're suffering so much. Have you ever heard of this treatment (http://www.gkspokane.com/treatment/t...?src=physician)??

You know, Mellows, I wish we all could perform miracles and give people the gift of healing and health. I certainly would for you.

I'm glad that you've at least discovered Therapeutic Touch. My Brother and I used it on our Mom when she was in the hospice with cancer and heart failure. It sure brought her a lot of comfort. I used it one night on my son's back. He had an infected mosquito bite. Next morning, it was gone TOTALLY No scab. No scar. No blood. No sign that it had ever been there. It's truly an amazing technique. Reiki is supposed to achieve similar results.

Maybe before you consent to your doctor doing another technique that will bring more damage and more pain to you, you should check out the link above. It's probably something that you've already heard about. I just hate it when doctors give you a choice between Crap-A and Crap-B. I believe that doctors should get in touch with their peers and with the researchers around the world to find out if there are newer/better techniques before they commit to doing more damage to their patients. I think that's one of the reasons why the internet was invented. But, I guess that's just me and my "Moose 101" Philosophy

I can understand why you want to take a break for awhile. I hope you find a solution that doesn't cause more pain.

BIG HUGS (and healing prayers).

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (01-10-2008)