Thread: RLS and Fibro
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 02:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Quack, Quack

Hi, I heard from a Dr. that antidepressants cause Fibro. If I don't take the antidepressants I cry all the time. If I don't the pain meds i'm in pain all the time. I fell like i'm in a vicious circle. Depression, pain, no sleep, on and on. Does anyone know if this is true. My quack Dr. looked at me like i was crazy when i asked him. This guy is so messed up, I asked him if he could write my prescriptions for a couple of months because i do not have insurance. He laughed and said No, what a jerk he is. This guy has patients booked in every 15 mins. He runs in and says, any shots or adjustments. If you say no, he starts writing the script. His office is dirty and nasty. I found out he is one of three pain Dr. in a area of about 250000. Oh yes if you say yes on the adjustments its wham, bam, thank you mam, that will be $70.00. This guy is all about money, I can see it in his eyes. You should see how he treats his nurses. About this Trazodone, isn't that for sleeping, I take it. I was never told about the side effects. I'v went on and on enough, but it does feel good. Thanks
rashelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote